Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Life by Bill Clinton – The Starting Chapters.

Most recently I have started reading a book called ‘My Life’ by former US President Bill Clinton. It’s a 700 page book and as with all long books by the time you reach the end, the beginning seems to faze away. Therefore in order to remember, I plan to write what I feel as I go along.

I have read the first 5 chapters. And for someone who has read a lot of books, I can confidently say that they are the most boring chapters I have ever read. These chapters contain his childhood details with a brief mention of all his friends and family. His never ending list of friends and family is told in the most boring of manners. But a wise move anyways since those people who he has mentioned in his book would have bought the book straight away. Come on dear blog, how often are you mentiond in a book by the former President of United States. And being a politician that he is, he has mentioned everyone, including his usually drunk step dad, in such a good way that everyone looks like angels.

Another thing which has amused me is the way he mentions, without any worries about the boy friends of his mother! I mean this is their way of life, which I truly respect, but anyhow it did result in loving my way of life, all the more.

That’s it for now, if I read anything other than the mention of his friends and family I would certainly let you know.

No comments: